(1) The business telephone use includes all incoming calls and outgoing calls to land lines in the UK. We reserve the right to charge for calls to mobile phones, overseas and premium numbers.
(2) Meeting rooms may be used for up to four hours per month without additional payment.
Renting a desk
Using a rented desk at Normanby Gateway is very simple. All you have to do is register and then book. You only have to register once. Then you can book at any time, including after the day has started.
- Providing personal and, where relevant, company details - so that we know who you are and where to send invoices.
- Simple proof of identity - so that we are sure who we are dealing with.
- Agreeing to our terms and conditions - so that you and other users of the building can operate successfully within a safe environment.
- Paying a deposit of £25 (refundable on deregistration) so we have some protection in case of misuse.
- Telephoning the Normanby Gateway reception desk (01724 275000) to agree what you want and when.
- Checking that we have got your booking correct when we send you a confirmation by email.
- Paying for what you have booked.
Terms and conditions
Full terms and conditions are available at the time of registration - or beforehand by request. Generally what we require are matters of common sense and they relate to reasonable use of our facilities so that other users are not inconvenienced. So, for example, you should not park in a parking bay that is reserved for a long term tenant; make excessive noise; use the internet for spamming or illegal purposes; or eat smelly food in the café area. You should also leave your work area clean and tidy on departure; leave on time and, before you go, return any keys that you have borrowed.
It is possible to hire meeting rooms. A fax machine and photocopier are also available. For all of these services there are modest additional charges and details can be provided by the reception desk.
Longer term use
Anyone wishing to hire desk space for a month or more can chose to work whatever hours they wish and not just when the reception desk is manned. In these circumstances they will need to obtain keys and have a security briefing so that they can open and close the building properly out of hours. Anyone hiring for three months or more can chose to have mail delivered to Normanby Gateway and, at an extra charge, signage placed in the reception area.
Please speak to a member of the reception team.